Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mimi's Writing Accomplishment/ Student-led Conference reminder

We want to acknowledge Mimi Santalucia
 for her award of merit in the Kentucky PTA reflections contest.  Mimi has blossomed into a distinguished writer this year.   She was honored in Frankfort on Saturday.  If you see Mimi, please congratulate her on her accomplishment.,   


 
I attended a fabulous Language Arts workshop today.  I plan on implementing my new knowledge during our next writing genre.  We will be working on a "How To" piece for the remainder of the school year.  
 



Dear Parents,
It’s time to graduate first grade! Your child will be sharing their 1st grade knowledge and experiences with you during our student-led conference. They will have a student reflection about their performance this year and will share their school work. I will be available for any questions/concerns.

 Who: 1st grade students and their parents/guardians

What: Student-Led Conference

When: May 22nd from 2:50-5:00 pm (drop-inyou don’t need a specific time) 

Where: Classroom
I hope to see all the families in attendance.  Please let me know if you need a different time.  I will work with families that can not attend on Thursday.  

No comments:

Post a Comment