Sunday, December 1, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

Pie Tasting on Tuesday was YUMMY!
Thank you to Zoey's family for yummy apple pie!
Thank you to Jacob's family for chocolate pie!
Thank you to Connor's and Brody's families for pumpkin pie!
Shout out to Delk's and Maya's families for napkins and spoons!!


Everyone was brave and tested all three pies!!

Love the smiles!

Ms. Scarboro's fave was Zoey's apple pie.  It's been a yummy favorite for years.
Thank you Zoe Zoe!

The children's overall fave pie was chocolate.  We graphed and answered questions.
Way to go first graders!

On Friday, the children took their shields to Native American Day!

I loved their shields as they were very creative.

We got a little silly at the end of the photo shoot!



Dear families..I may or may not get another blog posted but I really wanted share the few photos
I took last week as you are sharing your precious children with me!!
I hope all my special families had a wonderful holiday!
I will be starting "Elf on the Shelf" next week.  If any family does not celebrate in such a way,
please let me know tomorrow as I plan to read the story, name our elf, and plan
fun exciting things for elf to share with our class.
Ms. Tipton said we could plan a DOJO reward.  Last week the class voted and
we are having a pajama/slipper party along with a movie/popcorn party this Friday 12/6/13.
I am super excited and I think your children are too.  We will probably watch a little bit of a movie in the
morning and then watch the end in the afternoon.  I was thinking
we could watch "Charlotte's Web" as we will finish the book this week or I also
considered the "Polar" Express" or "Bedtime Stories".
H

No comments:

Post a Comment